Wagner innovation – heats and avoids diluting
Particularly attentive to the problems related to the environmental impact of liquid painting, for years it has been engaged in research and development of products and solutions aimed at reducing solvent emissions into the air, increasing the transfer efficiency of its equipment and improving conditions of the operators.
Traditionally, the viscosity of a fluid is lowered to optimal levels by adding diluent.
This practice is today strongly opposed by problems relating to pollution.
We have different heaters able to reduce the viscosity of the fluid (for example the paint) by simply increasing its temperature.
The result is a significant improvement in the application qualities of the material and an excellent flow guaranteeing homogeneous surfaces.
• Delicate with the product
• Constant product temperature throughout the year
• Significant improvement of working conditions with high viscosity products
• Better atomization and quality of finishes
• Compliance with VOC guidelines
• Excellent edge coverage
• Better coating efficiency transfer
• Saving of solvents thanks to the reduction of viscosity
• Reduction of overspray and consequent waste of product
• Reduction of drying times
• Reduction of working pressure
• Adaptability to all Airless and AirCoat units
• “Soft” and gradual regulation of temperature